Saturday, December 24, 2011

Finding the balance between Attitude & Technique

Hey everyone!

It's been more than a month since my last post here. I hope you'll forgive me for this delay between my posts, I know alot of guys realy learn alot from my blog and from all my posts in here, and whenever I'll have available time (as I do have right now..) I'll keep sharing my newest and latest thoughts and breakthroughs here for you to enjoy!

In today's post I want to talk about two things that I believe are very important to be successful in this game: Attitude & Technique.

In recent years there have been alot of "Attitude" based materials spread across the internet. All of these materials are focused around fixing your "inner attitude" with women, and that as a result of fixing it, your entire game with women will "naturally" improve to its best.

This is not true at all. I agree that having the right attitude is important, no doubt about that. What is that "right attitude"? Well, just like Ross Jeffries said, the right attitude is: Let's have some fun and SEE what she's like. In other words, its having a SCREENING attitude. That you are out there to screen women. You must have this attitude with women.

However, will a "screening attitude" be enough for your game? Of course not! And I've seen this happening time and time again, and it also happend to me: When you are too much into the "screening" attitude, you may come across arrogant, break rapport with women.. yet you "believe" that you are "screening" women.. when in fact: you are just scaring them off!

YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE AN ATTITUDE WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO APPROACH WOMEN, HOW (AND WHAT) TO TALK TO WOMEN, AND HOW TO FLIRT WITH THEM!

That's just a common mistake for people who are looking for "fast" solutions. Most of the materials that are focused around "attitude" offer a quick fix for your game. But guess what? there is no quick fix! You must learn BOTH attitude & technique!

Attitude is important for your inner state of mind. When you walk around with a "wrong" attitude of "What can I do to win this girl over.." you are just putting alot of STRESS on yourself, and this stress scares women off. So fixing your attitude fixes ALOT of your state related problems.

On the other hand, many times this "good state" can lead you to do mistakes, gamewise, by miscalibrating to the women or approaching in a scaring or arrogant way. So you must learn BOTH!

And finding the right balance between Attitude & Technique is just this: Having the "right" attitude, while at the same time applying skillfully tested techniques to create instant rapport & connection with women, excite and intrigue them emotionally, and be able to calibrate to their state properly and know when is the right time to close!

On the other hand, I actually find that knowing the right technique is even more useful than attitude sometimes: If you know how to approach & open women systematically and consistently, this in itself gives you a confidence in your skills that usually makes your gaming much more easier.

Alot of people are very good at technique, but lack the right attitude to play from. On the other hand, some people have an amazing attitude, but lack at knowing the right techniques to apply (I have friends on BOTH sides).

So remember: It's not just Attitude, and not just Technique.

It's finding the balance between and having them BOTH!

-- leedrag0n

No comments: