Monday, May 31, 2010

Rapport, Friendship, Pacing & Leading

Hey guys!

So .. as I promised, here's the long awaited fourth video clip, discussing the interesting topic of rapport & chemistry, friendship, pacing & leading - and why it is one of the most important skills there are for success with women, and people in general.

Because of the length of the clip (17 minutes) it will be divided into two parts. The first (top) video box is the second part, and the second (bottom) video box is the first part, so you should start by watching the bottom video box first!

This is also combined with an OpenOffice Impress presentation, I realy put some efforts in producing this so I hope you will enjoy it. And again, feel free to leave me your comments !





-- leedrag0n

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dude !
10x for the movie, it was very interesting and I'm sure know a few new things on this skill now.

Smily said...

Whenever I try to match or mirror someone, I am starting to feel some incongruousness in myself.

I usually talk fast and very animated. If i slow down i start to loose energy, interest and state.

Am I missing something ?

However, when i use it i start to get a lot more attention.

Lets say i mirror a girl in the elevator and almost instantly she starts checking me out and looking at me... and so on. Or had a very negative cashier turned into a friendly one after mirroring her for a bit during the chat.

P.S.

Those are great!
Excellent video quality. Amazing Audio quality. Your voice tempo is almost hypnotizing and you know how to explain and deliver(להעביר) us the material.
Keep it up and people who charging money for that will go out of business.
Thank you. Absolutely the best thing out there.

yuvi said...

Good video.

I really think that hearing someone is a-lot better than reading :-)

Unknown said...

Hi,

I implement this for two weeks now.
In the first days in was hard to that but then it become easy,and after couple of minutes even before i approach one chick if made me felt like we had something in common ... cool shit!!! and it was more powerful when i fine commonalities between me and her like we soul made or something...

I will try in the next few week to work on sexual commonalities + mirror her... i think it will be very very powerful combination.

Thanks for your post Lee