Saturday, May 22, 2010

State Design - Anchors (Part 1)

Hey guys!

As I promised.. here is the third video clip that I recorded and decided to load to the blog.

I've had a hard time deciding what subject should I choose to record a video on .. and after some debates with myself.. I chose to record the first clip (out of several that will follow) on state design and control .. a niche that is highly crucial for your success with women, because its directly related to the vibe you project, the way you behave, and the access you have to resources that may be important for your success!

Once again I remind you, feel free to pass this around!
And .. feel free to leave your comments and feedback.



-- leedrag0n

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thx you lee dragon =)

BullHorn said...

You should get a better microphone or disable 'Microphone Boost'. The white-noise in the background is irritating.

I'm watching this now, expecting it to be as good as the previous two!

Unknown said...

Thanks 4 the video lee
What i do if the anchor disable after couple of days ? this is happen to me all the time...

leedrag0n said...

Jack - Just "re-charge" it :-)

SEX said...

Thanks you very much for this video.I tryed this and IT REALLY WORK.