Monday, September 19, 2011

Switching Vibes with women..

Hey all!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you yet another powerful skill that has been field tested and efficiently approved for connecting with women. It is something that has taken my game, personally, to the next level as far as being able to connect with realy hot chicks, and that is the skill of switching the vibe you present to women.

This is something that I have learned from Ross Jeffries, so I give full credit to him.
I have also seen some of the best guys in the game use this, and I think that it is realy essential with women!

So.. what is it?


A little bit about Vibes with women:

Basically, a "vibe" is one style or flavor of communication you present when you interact with a woman. Every person has his own unique natural style of communicating: Some people are "funny" in their nature and make jokes and everyone laugh around them all the time.. other people are "powerful/dominant" type of people who are good at setting a direction .. some other people are "vulnerable" or "sharing" their thoughts in their nature.. and some people just like to ask questions and show real curiousity and interest and just listen to what people have to say!

So basically there are 4 "main" vibes:

1. Funny & Playful
2. Dominant/Commanding
3. Sincere/Vulnerable
4. Listener/Showing Deep curiousity

And if you wanna be super precise you can add in a couple of additional vibes:

5. Sexual
6. Cocky&Funny

That may play a role with women.

So, every person has his own "natural" style of communicating, or "vibe".

Now.. I talked before about being flexible in your game. Your ability to switch and play back and forth with your vibes plays major role in this.

Because you see, you may be a "Funny" guy in your nature, but the woman you're trying to talk to is a person who has a lot of things she's just looking to share with someone and she desperately looks for someone who can just listen to her! Or, you may be the "vulnerable" and sharing your thoughts kind of guy, but the girl realy doesn't know what she wants and desperately needs someone who is dominant and aggressive and can lead her to do things (I talked about it in the last post!!). Or.. you could be the dominant and aggressive kind of guy but she realy desperately needs some entertainment and fun in her life and she's looking for someone who is funny and exciting to entertain her.. You get my drift..



Switching Vibes:

Basically you want to essentialy first practice the vibes at home. If for example you've never been dominant and commanding with people, start practicing talking like this at home first. You have all the time in the world to perfect and master each of the 4 main "vibes" to be available to you at will in the real world so you can start switching back and forth between them..

Switching vibes in real world interactions with women is very powerful for several reasons:

1. When you use it in your interactions with women, and pay close attention to how the girls are responding, you will rapidly be able to "pinpoint" on exactly the vibe that she responds most strongly to and that opens her up to the most. Sometimes there's more than one vibe, so the more - the better!

2. It gives you tremendous flexibility with women! You will be amazed when you discover that you can suddenly connect with women that up until now you couldn't. I actually had some very powerful responses with a few realy hot women immediately when I switched to "dominant/commanding" vibe, that the 3 other vibes just didn't get such a strong response and openess from. With some women, who in the past I only was vulnerable and sincere, I can now strike up a conversation by being funny and playful and they love it! Seriously, using this skill alone will triple if not quadraple your success rates at connecting with women MORE THAN ANYTHING I EVER LEARNED!

3. And this is what Ross Jeffries said, and its amazingly true: When you switch vibes all the time, the woman will be very intrigued by you because she can't pinpoint down on exactly who you are, and that is very attractive. Because most guys don't have this type of flexibility in their game. They are either funny, boring.. sincere... aggressive.. etc. Not a mix of all of them. You see? :)


So, this is a realy powerful communicational skill if applied properly. I actually think its at least as powerful if not even more than rapport. I didn't have this flexibility in my game in the past, and recently since I've developed it, and I got the strong responses from the real world interactions that justified and strenghtened using this (and nailed them as "ok, this is useful. Use it more!") I was simply amazed. Some women, just wanted me to listen to their story. So I just asked them questions and showed deep curiousity about them. (and btw - you can STILL emotionally lead her this way!). Other women, only started to respond strongly once I showed dominance and commanding. Other women realy enjoyed my playfulness (while others didn't respond to it at all!) .. and other women only started to open up to me when I began revealing and sharing my thoughts with them! (Vulnerable).

And now, after I've mastered this skill, my game has improved by ten folds from what it was!

So use this, its realy useful and needed too.

And stop being bound to just "one method" that says this or that. Always remember: What works is what gets the results you want.

-- leedrag0n

1 comment:

Aspect said...

Great insights there... how can one develop a dominant vibe?

Regarding the fun/vulnerable vibes... in my (quite humble) opinion they're only supplementary; the core of attraction remains dominance (what people often mistake for plain self confidence... which does nothing in itself).
Anyhoo, it was a great read. Keep on posting :)